Every time I start writing my blog, I think of writing some general topics or some informative stuff which would be helpful but you can find the same in Wikipedia as well… But then I realize that I am writing my blog for myself , for putting my thoughts and now a days there is no time to think about anybody or anything but myself my future .. Though I feel like I am thinking too much about the things which are not in our hands and which has to be taken as life grants, I couldn’t help it..
Well this weekend , went for shopping but couldn’t find anything worth after roaming about 7 hours and Sunday as usual went for grocery soon after getting up and went to frnd’s place and had some good homemade mooli ka parathas and Gobi ki parathas…well even got myself praised for making good dosas,, ;-) (as rest of the people being from north and can’t make good ones..My talent is recognized)
Today I was speaking to my school friend after 10 long years but I felt nothing weird or like a stranger though it is quite long since we last spoke ,talking about school days , I felt so nice bringing back old memories...They were commenting on my attitude and my things as I used to bring all foreign stuff, pens, pencils ,chocolates to school as my father used to stay abroad.. Funny isn’t it…
Staying abroad, being brought up in a luxurious manner...Everything is fine but there are days in my life which is full of tension, there was a war declared where Riyadh was made as the starting point. Though there is no school, my dad has still had to go to office...And whenever there is a bomb alert , there used a alarm in the TV..There used to be precautions to be taken care of like..Everybody should get into one room and seal it with tapes so that the hazardous substances don’t enter… There should be a wet cloth always by the side in order to help yourself when fire broke out and a oxygen gas mask is given like the one astronauts wear for the oxygen supply when bomb explodes..All the exports and imports were at halt, prices increased and there was always limited quantity of dal, rice which were sold as there is no import of it ,There used to a siren in the TV and at the end of each street and none should come out until it dies..Though I was quite young at that time, I can still remember the tension, the fear in people’s face particularly my mom’s who is a scary cat and gets frightened for even small things also..
I remember going back to India crossing some countries like Abu Dhabi in a bus then taking a flight as there were no flights traveling to other countries except for war flights which are huge and frightening..All I can say is, if things are good you will be happy but there can be things which we can’t handle and we should be bold enough to face them as well. Even at that time only I and my mom came back while my dad still stayed back. I don’t know what they thought and what their parents would have thought in their minds but now if I am in the same situation, my parents definitely for sure, they wouldn’t have allowed me to stay back.
But once my family came back to India to settle down , as a kid things were not easy for me as in not able to speak my mother tongue properly, couldn’t read or write my 2nd language which is my mother tongue. Telugu exam used to be an exam for my mother who has to take lot of effort to get me some pass marks and used to get scoldings from my telugu teacher as my sis used to score well (disgusting she is in 2nd and me in 8th learning her syallbus+mine,obviously she will score more...),…and rest o the students see at you like an alien for some months thinking that you are acting so much ,not talking local language etc,… Then after sometime I was able to learn the language which made my life easier…well now that I have come a long way and there is lots more.. now that I get applauds for my way of speaking Telugu .I really thank my parents for inducing proper kind of behavior and sentiments because of which helped me cope up with the society and bare with it..…After all said..I feel …everything is planned and it will be executed in the same manner if you like or don’t like..
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


chala face chesavu boss life lo...hmm...
ReplyDeleteu need not be so sarcastic ok..;-)
ReplyDelete