Pages


Sunday, February 14, 2010

Compromise...:(

Well, today is a boring day,expecially during the day time, but still ok.. I did househols chores, arranged my shelves..
did some yoga,talked to my mom and couple of friends int he evening.
All days are not alike.. sometimes more fun, sometimes it gets to be too serious..In life we dont get all we want,my parents say
that we have to compromise and they say that almost half of my life is finished and is just 30 or 40 years ahead and why think so much about this small life,
just accept watever u get and be happy.. but the 'compromise' always confuses me.. I know I have to compromise , but to wat levell is that
I couldnt decide on... somethings the things which I think are very important are useless in my parents view..
Am I wrong? are my parents correct?
What I feel is we both are correct in our views , the generation gap may be is the problem..,
Till now my parents havent restricted me in any instance.a.nd they did a lot for me... giving the best in class education ,a wonderful life,more importantly 'freedom'
complete motivation ...but now when it comes to marriage..which is the most important in my life..why there is a series of fights between parents and ,mself..
and this happens between every gal and and their family...
When such things happend I always thought that if I were a boy it would have been much more easier for me..
Is that am I thinking so muchor am I being rude to my parents.. I dont know..
All I think is each person has a different prority and u r lucky if u can proritize ur requirements in a right manner.

2 comments:

  1. Baby life is not a compromise,may be there are certain aspects in life where we need to choose but certainly not in relationships,compromise may be a patch up but never a solution!! so do what best suits you !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't fight just have discussions and you'll be able to communicate well to them and they would understand... do what you want to do so that you can't blame anybody for any wrongs in life...

    ReplyDelete