Pages


Sunday, February 14, 2010

Want to change

After getting into tis software field... I lost all my good habits.. like reading books.. solving puzzles,news
I always wanted a come back and start reading again.. writing...
I think in last November , i started reading the lost symbol... still I didn't complete.. I started reading on the computer, then
stole the book from brother.. but it is just lying around.. i dint even touch it.
I wanted to stop orkutting for some days..
I just don't want to see some profiles.. but I still see them,..

Sometimes when I think of all these things ,
i question my will power or my self control and decide that I have to plan properly
do things which has to done and be a organized person bla bla bla
but the next day i get up, same story again..
Now that the weekend has come .. long weekend to be specific.. I think
after so many days I am feeling, man weekend.. Wat to do..
It is so boring that even my roomie went out and staying alone all the day doing nothing or so productive.. cant even go out.. it is freezing and very cold outside..
Man, I am just hating it..
But i know this will not continue for long.. lets hope for the best
.. hope I will try to change and become a person who is responsible and
be organized...and try to put things in order..:)

1 comment:

  1. live in the moment... don't think much of the future.. this will curb your productivity...

    i m trying hard as well to be more organized, finding it difficult but trying....

    ReplyDelete