Pages


Tuesday, February 16, 2010

This is just the beginning,...

Friends.. Today after a long time went downstairs,helped a friend in making pasta,had food with friends.
I felt so good,leg pulling, cracking jokes,bitching each other.. It is lot of fun..
But here this happens occasionally. Though being quite social,I don't get into people unless somebody calls me for a get together and
that will not happen always unless you work with them or they really close to you.

I personally feel like for a person like me, it is really difficult to become close to people , may be because I don't ask questions or interfere
unless they speak out or that I maintain the distance ,not pouring all my things out or the trust doesn't develop so easily
or might have the fear of losing them,
These are the reasons may be why I couldn't make any best friends in my life..may be one or two in my school or collg,but now even they have got married
or their priorities changed.I think being friendly is different from making friends ,just to be friendly ..lots and loads of them ...

My neighbor asks me like why I am on the computer for most of my time ,but I then proudly say that "at least ,am not on the phone".

May be this is not too bad, you can engage yourself without bothering anybody
and I do connect with a lot of people and my family on the gtalk or orkut as most of them are quite active on it
and unless I think very deep,I don't feel bad.

Everyday is different and each day should make a person strong to stand anything in life

I sometimes think that , I desperately need a break but when the time between u finish one project and start on another, the mean time I could
never accept it as a break..I got frustrated,irritated.. couldn't speak to frnds or family properly.I made things hard for myself...
There were days when my dad told to just pack my things and come back but again.. things happen and life goes on with new opportunities..
and later I regret that I should have enjoyed that time which I don't really get easily.
I should really appreciate my cousin and my frnd Satish who took very good care of me without letting my will power down..having brought up in a protective and pampering environment,
having not seen so much of troubles,I was not able to take such a small thing in a light manner.
That's why they say u learn by experience...

Well all I can say is, we are not the people what we are yesterday neither we will not be same 2moro as we are now...
just that try to adjust to the surroundings..be easy with yourself and whenever ur time comes..just grab it and njoy it..
When you have people around ,enjoy,When they need any help... do ur best...
Try to develop a variety of interests..be adventurous
People say that , everything happens for a reason... So just wait and learn what life is teaching you.
Remember this is just the beginning... ;-)

1 comment:

  1. It is very nice to know you. I thought you never think so much but I learnt after reading ur blog that how life changes and teaches us so many things.

    ReplyDelete