Getting up late on Saturdays and having a nice cup of strong coffee sitting near my balcony...taking my own time to take the next sip..man,
I feel this is heaven...:)
After a long time , I went to shopping yesterday...don't know why , i just love to go to mall..
roaming around all the clothing stores, window shopping..where I am no exception to womanhood :), I say window shopping but every time
i end up buying something or the other...
even there just love to grab a coffee from Starbucks, go to the children play area and sit near the fountain watching
people ,kids..It makes me feel so relaxed...I get a feeling that I am not alone and there are plenty of things happening around..
When I have thought of writing.. I just thought no matter wat ever people think.. i write wat ever i want.
but now what I feel is , it is very difficult..I am just not getting any clue as of what to write..
kudos to all the novelists , writers.. wat patience they have and wat intellectual ability they possess and write..
Do they write for themselves or for us..
If it is for us man..I really appreciate their power to think what others would like... that is may be the only reason why they are so successful..
that hardwork really pays..
Well when i say thinking,... man... I can sit hours together doin nothing but getting lost in my thoughts.
There are days when I went to bed at 9 or so ,but didn't sleep till 3 am
I used to get frustrated on those days as i couldn't control my dreams or thoughts and I couldn't even sleep...
Many people suggested doing yoga helps for this.. But i never took it seriously.. now that I am realizing, may be I have to take up a good way to overcome this..
Sometimes I feel so happy dreaming as my dreams have a happy ending always...but on the other hand I am wasting a lot of time..
Imagining things is good but thinking so much about things which are not practically possible and thinking about those things when you know that they are
not going to happen for sure is not only a waste of time but when you realize that thye are not going to happen.. you start feeling sad.. depressed..
So guys Think a lot.. think about future.. think about the ways to achieve them.. But try to gain control over it.. work on it...
Be happy happy happy always...
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


i do
ReplyDelete