Pages


Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Laptop - my baby:good or bad...

ok..now comes the second one...

well today is gr8... well today i don't have so much work at office..

after all being human and more being Indian, when we think we r getting paid though we didn't do a lot..and when we think that we are getting something for free... man... we enjoy that thought a lot though that will not last for long...:(

After coming to United states and now that I am comfortably settled( "I dont know really what comfortable means'),as soon as I come from work... first thing i do is switch on my laptop...
Whole of my day except for 7 or 8 hours i sleep , I spend rest all of my time with it..
it just became part of my life... i dont think I can live without internet for a moment also...
I just get irritated.. frustrated if at all my my internet connection is lost for a while..
I see this happening not only to me but to many youngsters these days that too more importantly for people staying abroad...

Is this addiction really good...is it really healthy... r we connecting to the world.. or disconnecting from people

are we gaining a lot of knowledge or just wasting time on it...

Well to me ,it is a source to pass my time..may be this would change in couple of months or years...

I say start realizing this... think about alternative ways...there must be something more that excites you than playing farm ville alone on ur computer..now that I don't give you the list if things u can do... guys think...choose...Can we get out of this.. or are we good the way we are now...or is this all we can do to engage our selves..

Life change.. priorities change... more importantly people change...So what ever you are now... what ever habits we posess now..we r human... a person...everything is susceptible to change....and remember every time this change should make us a better human being...:)

5 comments:

  1. Good Analysis of Laptop and its usage in US

    ReplyDelete
  2. find something good to do with internet... read something...anything... discuss some topics... make some hobbies... listen to music... but ya u r rite... most of the time we waste.... nice thinking... putting this to remind us... i'll also work on above stuff....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What you said is absolutely true. The moment we are connected to Internet, we are disconnected to people. This is surely an addiction and fortunately or unfortunately most of the people do not realize it :) Though internet provides lots of knowledge, how many are using it for knowledge purpose? I too feel that its time to realize that we are disconnected to people and start going out with friends and spend some time with them. In case one doesn't have frnds, one has to go out and make frnds. There might be other ways too. Guys pitch in and come up with some more ideas. Also I'm trying to list down some of the activities that we can do when we go out:
    1. shopping
    2. movies
    3. There will definetely be some places near to where you live, which you did not visit till now. Try going there. When you visit new places, you will feel so good
    4. restaurants - try different food. Why to eat same kinda food everyday? :)
    5. If you have car and you go out everyday in car, one day try to go in public transport. While it makes you feel you did something different, it will also be helpful when you have to go for public transport

    Frnds, add to the list and make it big so that people find more choices :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Life change.. priorities change... more importantly people change... so should not expect frm others .....remembering my lines :) :)

    Is this addiction really good...is it really healthy... r we connecting to the world.. or disconnecting from people-------we r discnnecting fom people..

    ReplyDelete