Time to start again after a lot of dormancy...
This weekend is fun and lot of work.. i just love going out doors with frnds or going for a movie or bowling where I did all of these this weekend.. I am gonna do lot of cooking also today as my frnds are coming down for lunch 2moro...
Cooking is one thing which I like and adding more to that I like to cook for frnds.
Today saw a movie called shutter island ( not completely true, I cam out in the midway) I felt it boring and good that the theater is in the nice mall so had a nice walk..:)
If u have good set of people around, which ever place u stay either it is India or America or any other place,it will be heaven.. nicely going out, play come back home..
cooking late night... having food together, u should be really lucky to have all this fun.
I remember one day in hyderabad, my frnds made chapathi for me at 2 am in the morning when we got hungry staying awake for a lot of time...
There used to be days where we get up late, get ready and go to a movie where a restaurant is inside the theater ... get the tickets,have food ,watch the movie, come back have snacks ,then go to a shopping center then find a auto ,everybody trying to fit into one.. going home...those days were real gud times where we had lot of fun..
Having a lot of frnds..college frnds, colleagues everybody at one place in Hyderabad, the time used to fly like anything.
now, if at all anybody are coming to our house, We just make 3 or 4 dishes by default, back in India making one good dish used to be like a great deal of work which needs a lot of effort, keeping mom on phone , asking neighbors all the missing ingredients, its so funny thinking of all these and I am sure these would have happened in each one of our lives.We finally learn things and manage them as well,that to if u stay out of the country by yourself, u tend to become more independent,individuality improves.I think the level of patience increases greatly.
Most of the people I saw here have a good helping nature, that too with Indians , there is feeling of one and unity is great.
It is just that some things we do though they are insignificant , when we are reminded of them, they truly are worth doing it.
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment