oh Its Sunday again..
But this weekend is fun went ot movie.. bowling.. friend's place..
and temple on Sunday...
my weekend is little happening after a long time ,else in this winter , in this snow, man i cant stand this cold, i feel like sitting at home all the time cozy in my blanket.
With so many people , I realized today not only me , everybody has problems..
everybody gets upset with them and finally tomorrow is thr again..
Have patience and fight against the odds..everything will be OK..
But it feels so nice when your friend comes from some other to meet you, it never happened to me as such but when I see such type of people who travel for friends for having fun .. I envy them...warm hugs , recollection of past memories.. going out , that is what we can truly cherish.
ITs always good to have reunions with old friends which makes those moments special in our life.
I made it a point to meet school frnds in my engg holidays .. it continued till my engineering,but later on ambitions, jobs, higher studies couldnt make it again.Dont know when it will happen again..now that so many people ..school frnds, +2 frnds, collg frnds, old company's...but whom I want to meet?
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


i c
ReplyDelete