Pages


Monday, February 15, 2010

Fortlauderdale.. WOW!!!!... awesome time

Today is a nice sunny day,I can see the snow melting standing near my balcony listening to beautiful Telugu ilayaraja songs.
When I started staring at the park which is opposite to my balcony and see nobody there.. I remember the days when I am in Florida
where it is full of life.. children play all the year round..flowers bloom,nice roses, hibiscus and I know some Indians do plant
mango trees and guava trees as well... nice green lawn beside a lake with ducks quaking.. big big fish at the sparkle of your eyes,
people often do fishing in their boats,bright sun..shadow giving trees..more importantly wonderful people around..Man I am missing it soooo much.
That place is full of life..If u are bored and have nothing to do.. just go the fortlauderdae downtown .. do nothing.. just see people around and
the shops, though I cant afford anything to buy as a small painting costs around $3000..I used to enjoy it,used to love walking through the roads till the beach...
There used to be a mall in a mile distance from the place where we live,I and my roomie used to walk to it almost every alternate days..
Here I cant even think of going for a walk as it is too cold..
But Denver is amazing in summer..all greenery around with snow cap mountains.. Man it is an awesome view.
I remember the days in Florida where me and my three other frnds without whom my stay would have been impossible, used to go to fortlauderdale
beach on the full moon days after finishing cold stone ice-cream sitting on the pavement in the parking plot, we used to sit on the big wall which is the entrance to beach and talk about nothing but everything in the world.. relationships..interests,career,movies,fun,plans for next weekend.. what not...seeing the dark sky ,the beach waters which is quite strong during the full moon day, the cool breeze of the coconut trees..that time there,we can easily get the feeling that we are in the different world..believe me, it is beautiful than Pandora...
Now I don't even want to go to Florida with anybody except these 3 guys... I just don't want to replace my memories ...they are soo beautiful...
I still remember the samosas in the Chinese restaurant beside the big lake..Miami downtown,woodlands, south beach,where we are in the sea for more than 5 hours getting badly tanned and getting lot of scodings from family and friends..daytona beach..sanibel beach, nasa,alligator alley, the cruise trip,sawgrass mall..
more importantly the Keywest trip during Hurricane warning..It was wonderful...
Sandhitha, Venkat, Vamshi.. Love u guys..will never forget u in my life..
Sandhita.. the top u have sent for me is the best ... Vamshi u r the God given gift... sweetest bro in the world.. Venkat.. need not say.. without u the fun wouldn't have been possible..u r awesome and charm of the team...
All of us.. almost having the same mentality.. always happening.. We never used say we r tired or some other time.. always chale chalo...

Love u guyz always...

5 comments:

  1. hey took me back in to our past unforgetable,best days of my life in usa thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... u definitely made my feeling to go to florida heightened....

    i was reading it like a story... keep it up..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those were the days!

    You took me back there with your words Sowmya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. baga rasav hero...
    edo cinema lo dialogue
    touch chesav..touch lo vundu...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey u were in FLL ... malla eppudu mari ikkadiki vachedi ... this time i can join u for ur walk !!!!

    ReplyDelete