Hi guyz..
finally started writing..i always wanted to write...but couldnt make it anytime , may be because of not knowing what to write... or maye fear that somebody would say what all I have written is crap..or I not that bold enough to write my thoughts...
But today I started..I wanna give it a try...I want to put down all my thoughts...
lets see how my first blog goes...
Today I see the calendar and its already Feb,lovers season...All love birds busy shooping for their loved ones...but once I thought about the gifts, I remember my school days and collg days where we really meant and gave the gifts.... we shopped for our dear ones...I remember it when one of my frnd bday... and we went down all the streets for the poster of Ajit Agarkar as she is a big fan of him...and finally managed to get it in one small shop after several hours...and it was so much fun.... and the feeling as if I have got a million dollar prize when I got it...I will never forget it and when I saw my frnd's eyes sparkiling with happiness when she got the one shereally wanted... wow....I felt soo good...proud of myself... But now...we hardly knw the preferences and tastes of our friends... we give gift cards on birthdays.... i never remmeber putting a reminder for my frnd' s bday... but now we hardly remember what day it is....Most if the times.. for me.. it happens like.. I remember my frnd's bday .. but dont wish her coz...i dont know the wht is the date today.....Why this is happening... r we so busy with our lifes that we dont have time for anybody else...Cant we make small small occassions special...
Well.. remembering ocassions and making moments special is in our hands...a sweet smile ... a nice hug...can make us feel special..,..
When ever u feel lonely.. neglected..just try to recall all the moments from your childhood ...try to recall you childhood frnds.. collg frnds... the work groups whom you have enjyed the most with...try to get in contact .... spend some time with people....
Thanks to the internet which helped us to keep in touch where ever we are....
Work .. goals.. aims... aspirations...all are necessary..but aceving all these would be more easy if u are happy...if u have good friends and famiy whose constant support hlp you to reach the heights...
Guys , its is our hands to be happy ...so enjoy every moment... talk to people.. openup to your family....
Do what ever you want.. As long as it doesnt hurt anybody... u r good...
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hmmm , nice thoughts ..In this rat race sometime we forget the little happiness we can have with our friends .
ReplyDeleteThat time we had less money but more happiness but now we have viceversa .... rat race ...
Pawan :Finally you started writing a blog with a bang ....Good collection of past memories ...missing the college days a lot ....
ReplyDeletegoog thoughts.. inka interesting vishyaalu raayi
ReplyDeleteNice start :) with a awesome title
ReplyDeletewow yes u r rite sowmy.
i have to put all these into actions
let me try.
aripichaav po..nuvvu ilaga continue avvu..birthday wishes/gifts avi vi ante kashtam kani...nee blog matram okka line kuda vadalakunda chadivi pedta...
ReplyDeletehey Sowmya, nice try. Chala bavundi. really, job tension lo padi anni miss avuthunnam. Assalu frnds tho kalisi enjoy chedamante asalu time undatledu. Kaneesam andaram every month oka time anukuni, enni panulunna manukuni, get together avvali.
ReplyDeleteKeep writing sowmya.
Also a little bit care about some typos, otherwise very nice.
All I Can Say is .... u r awesome...very well composed even its ur first.....
ReplyDeletedoing good...keep going ... all izz well
ReplyDelete